Trusts and Foundations
WellChild is completely reliant on voluntary donations to fund our essential work with seriously ill children in the UK. We are extremely grateful for the loyal and generous support we receive from Charitable Trusts and Foundations every year, without which we simply couldn’t help the amount of children and families we do.
If you are involved with a Trust or Foundation and feel able to consider supporting WellChild, please get in touch and we will be delighted to provide more information about WellChild and current projects.
Areas of our work that you could help fund:
- Our growing team of WellChild Children’s Nurses in the UK who provide specialist support to enable children with complex health conditions to leave hospital and to be cared for at home.
- Ground breaking children’s health research projects making a real difference now and for generations to come.
- Practical support for seriously ill children and young people through our Helping Hands volunteer scheme.
- Development of online resources to provide practical support to parents who are caring for a seriously ill child at home
- Connecting families with a seriously ill child with other families who have similar experiences, to help them feel less isolated and better supported.
Find out about the families your donation could help and find out more about the different areas of our work.
If you choose to support WellChild, we will:
- Send you regular updates about the progress of our work and feedback from the families you are supporting.
- Offer you opportunities to see our work in action and meet the team.
- Acknowledge your support in our annual review and on our website, if you would like us to.
We would love to hear from you. To talk more about how your donation would make a difference to a seriously ill child please contact Jason in our Fundraising Team on 01242 530007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org