The Pancake Flip Challenge for WellChild
Since Pancake Day isn’t far away, Tilly Tiger from WellChild’s Party Animals has decided to host a very special competition for you! The Pancake Flip Challenge!
- Simply see how many flips you can do with your pancake in 30 seconds! Have as many tries as you like.
- Let us know how many flips you achieved and donate to WellChild below (suggested minimum donation of £1)
- If you would like to send us a picture or video of your attempt/upload to your social media tagging @WellChild please do!
- The top 10 winners will receive a pudding cub Build A Bear which have been very kindly donated!
Competition will run between 8th – 22nd February, for full terms and conditions please see below.
* If making your own pancakes, wait for them to cool before you flip and do this in a safe location (away from the hob and where you have enough space). Always supervise children when taking part in this activity.
This competition and activity is part of WellChild’s Party Animals Pack. With lots of free exciting activities, games, and competitions for you and your family to enjoy, sign up to become a Party Animal today! Beat your boredom with hours of fun including making ice lollies, building a teepee, creating musical instruments with Isaac the Iguana, and even include your pet in Lily Llama’s pet photo competition! You can sign up at any time and download activities, watch videos and play games whenever it suits you. We will continue to add new activities to the virtual pack each month.
To gain free access to more free activities, games and competitions select to hear more using the form below or click here to register now
Terms and conditions
Party Animals Pancake Flip Challenge competition terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary. Minimum donation of £1 suggested to enter.
- Competition will run between 8th – 22nd February. The closing date is Monday 22nd February 2021 at 23:59. No entries will be permitted after this date.
- Multiple entries allowed.
- Entrants do not have to upload a photo or video with their entry form.
- Entrants who do upload a photo or video with their entry form agree to WellChild sharing these on social media (if we choose to).
- The top 10 entrants with the most pancake flips will be announced as the winners on WellChild’s social media after 22nd February. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within 7 working days of the closing date via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The top 10 winners will receive a pudding cub build a bear.
- WellChild is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.