WellChild Celebrity Ambassador Ed Chamberlin is challenging you to take part in #PUTTingWellChildFirst - an exciting and simple self-isolation golfing challenge for you, your friends, family and colleagues to take part in on social media.
Unfortunately, Ed Chamberlin’s annual Golf Day for WellChild cannot go ahead as planned this year. As you can imagine the postponement of events such as our golf day, collections, essential projects, and all other events for the foreseeable future has had a huge impact on WellChild’s income. As a charity totally reliant on voluntary fundraising support and with almost 60% of our income generated from fundraising events alone, we urgently need your help to support children with serious health needs and their families at this critical time.
#PUTTingWellChildFirst is a social media driven challenge and the rules are simple;
1. Create and take on the most creative or longest Putt possible in your current circumstances. Decide what you will Putt into – e.g. a coffee mug/pint glass
2. Choose your location; back garden, garage, down the stairs, or wherever works for you
3. Film your Putt, upload it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the #PUTTingWellChildFirst
4. Nominate friends by tagging them in your post – prizes to be awarded for the most creative and longest putts
5. Make sure to donate to the WellChild Resilience Fund which will help support our WellChild Family Tree and information service during this critical time
Here are some Putt’s we’ve had so far for inspiration!