Select WellChild as your Charity Partner
Selecting WellChild as your charity partner opens up a wealth of CSR, PR, employee and customer engagement opportunities.
From providing teams of volunteers for our Helping Hands projects, to taking sponsorship opportunities at the prestigious WellChild Awards, our corporate partnership team are ready to put a bespoke package of activity together for you and your teams.
We provide personal account management which we believe is key to a great working relationship.
A partnership with WellChild offers:
- Innovative, fun and engaging fundraising programmes, appropriate to your business practices.
- Highly emotive campaigns – in every community there are seriously ill children who will be known to your colleagues and customers.
- Positive brand association – the opportunity to enhance your reputation as a socially responsible company.
- Community impact – the ability to demonstrate your commitment to the communities in which you operate.
- An experienced and dedicated account manager providing day-to-day support.
- PR expertise on a local and national level including extensive coverage via social media channels.
- Team building and community involvement opportunities.
- Regular updates – ensuring that you are kept fully up-to-date with activity from the partnership and the impact of your support.
- Assistance on all fundraising events, including promotional materials and celebrity support where possible.
- …… and last (but certainly not least), a huge amount of gratitude from the growing number of seriously ill children, young people and their families whose lives we can change thanks to your donations.
For further information on building a partnership with WellChild, or to talk through the possibilities, please contact the corporate team on 01242 530007 or email email@example.com
We are incredibly proud that GlaxoSmithKline has supported WellChild since 2007, through funding innovative research, WellChild Nurses and events across our organisation. We are absolutely committed to helping WellChild reach the many thousands of families and children who would benefit from their support.GlaxoSmithKline