Sponsor the 2021 WellChild Awards
Get your brand in front of a prestigious audience and help give a seriously ill child a magical night they will never forget. Sponsor a 2021 WellChild Award - Package includes branding, networking, PR opportunities, and tickets to the event!
The annual WellChild Awards culminates in one of the most high-profile events in the charity calendar. It achieves outstanding audience reach, including national and regional media coverage, throughout the year and on the night itself.
For the winners and their families, it is often a once in a lifetime opportunity to stay in a luxurious London hotel and attend the exclusive invitation-only WellChild Awards ceremony, regularly attended by WellChild Patron the Duke of Sussex and many other celebrity supporters. You can help make this experience possible for one of this year’s winners.
- Record number of visitors driven to the WellChild website.
- New Media partnership with HELLO! Magazine.
- Over 1,701 news items reaching over 307.10 million people
- National television coverage on BBC Breakfast, ITV Lunchtime News, ITV News at Ten, Lorraine, ITV Good
- Morning Britain, Victoria Derbyshire, Loose Women, Politics Live, Jeremy Vine, Five News, Sky News and others.
- National newspaper print coverage in WOMAN Magazine, The Daily Telegraph, The Sun, Daily Mail and others.
- First full live broadcast of the WellChild Awards on Facebook watched by 10,000 people.
Awards sponsorship benefits
- Partnership with two exclusive events.
- Sponsorship of one award.
- Opportunity for sponsors to use partnership for own marketing & PR.
- Eight tickets to attend the WellChild Awards Launch Party.
- Six tickets to attend the WellChild Awards Ceremony.
- Opportunity to meet with celebrity ambassadors and supporters.
- Excellent client entertainment and networking opportunities.
We have 11 WellChild Award categories available for company sponsorship.
Contact Abby Guilding for more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities on 01242 530 007 or at email@example.com