Sponsor the 2019 WellChild Awards
Get your brand in front of a prestigious audience and help give a seriously ill child a magical night they will never forget. Sponsor a 2019 WellChild Award - Package includes branding, networking, PR opportunities, and tickets to the event!
The annual WellChild Awards culminates in one of the most high-profile events in the charity calendar. It achieves outstanding audience reach, including national and regional media coverage, throughout the year and on the night itself.
For the winners and their families, it is often a once in a lifetime opportunity to stay in a luxurious London hotel and attend the exclusive invitation-only WellChild Awards ceremony, regularly attended by WellChild Patron the Duke of Sussex and many other celebrity supporters. You can help make this experience possible for one of this year’s winners.
- Over 1,476 news items reaching over 54.53 million people.
- National broadcast coverage on ITV News AT Ten, ITV Good Morning Britain, ITV Evening and Lunchtime News and Channel 5 News.
- National magazine features in Mail On Sunday YOU Magazine, HELLO! Magazine, OK! Magazine, WOMAN Magazine and BELLA.
- National newspaper print coverage in The Mail on Sunday, Daily Mail, The Times, The Daily Telegraph, Daily Express, Metro, The Sun, The Daily Mirror and Daily Star.
- 1197 mentions of the #WellChildAwards hashtag on Twitter reaching 24m people.
- Hashtag trended at 17 in the UK.
- Facebook LIVE moments reached 51,000 people with over 22,800 views.
Awards sponsorship benefits
- Partnership with two exclusive events.
- Sponsorship of one award.
- Opportunity for sponsors to use partnership for own marketing & PR.
- Eight tickets to attend the WellChild Awards Launch Party.
- Six tickets to attend the WellChild Awards Ceremony.
- Opportunity to meet with celebrity ambassadors and supporters.
- Excellent client entertainment and networking opportunities.
We have 11 WellChild Award categories available for company sponsorship.
Contact Dorian Ursell for more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities on 01242 530 007 or at firstname.lastname@example.org