Download all the materials you will need to fundraise for WellChild and help seriously ill children and their families however you can.
We’ll be there every step of the way to provide support – simply take a look at our fundraising guide below or get in touch with a member of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about your fundraising.
Thank you for you supporting WellChild.
Get your #TeamWellChild downloads below…
Sending out your press release couldn’t be easier.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Fill in the blanks on your press release template remembering to include any special reason why you chose to take part for WellChild.
- Go to the website of your local newspaper
- Scroll down to the bottom of the front page, find the link marked ‘contact us’ and click on it (often this is right at the bottom)
- On the contacts page find the email address marked ‘News Desk’, ‘Content Editor’ or similar and click on it.
- Attach your press release to the email along with a photo if you have one
- Write a one line email explaining that you are a local person taking part in your challenge to support WellChild’s work for seriously ill children and that you have attached your story.
- Send the email – that’s it!