Volunteer to cheer at the Great North Run
Encourage team WellChild by helping cheer on our runners at the 2017 Great North Run!
Date: Sunday 10th September (9am – 2pm approx)
Location: Newcastle and South Shields
The Great North Run is the biggest half marathon in the world, attracting over 50,000 runners each year, many running for charity.
This event is yet to be challenged for its buzzing atmosphere and cheering crowds, so why not sign up to volunteer to cheer on runners at the Great North Run?
Volunteer to cheer on race day on Sunday 10th September at various locations around Newcastle and South Shields
1. Full briefing and support from a WellChild member of staff
2. Being part of a fun, enthusiastic and supportive team
3. Enjoying an amazing event and soaking up the atmosphere
4. Volunteer t-shirt
5. Helping children and young people affected by serious illness
6. Having reasonable expenses paid
7. Transport provided for volunteers travelling from Cheltenham
2. Team work
3. Reliable and punctual
4. Fun loving!