Volunteer at London Big Half
Help cheer on team WellChild runners in the 2019 London Big Half!
Date: Sunday 10th March 2019
The Vitality Big Half is a community running festival taking place on Sunday 10th March 2019 starting at Tower Bridge and finishing at the Cutty Sark, passing through the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Greenwich. WellChild have a team of up to 90 runners who would love your support!
Volunteer to cheer on race day on Sunday 10th March
- Full briefing and support from a WellChild member of staff
- Being part of a fun, enthusiastic and supportive team
- Enjoying an amazing event and soaking up the atmosphere
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Helping children and young people affected by serious illness
- Having reasonable expenses paid
- Transport provided for volunteers travelling from Cheltenham
- Team work
- Reliable and punctual
- Fun loving!