Volunteer at London Marathon
Soak up the atmosphere and support team WellChild runners in the 2018 London Marathon!
Date: Sunday 28th April
Cheerpoint locations: Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, Birdcage Walk and End of Race.
This event is one of the world’s leading running events, with approximately 50,000 people taking part! Help us spot team WellChild runners in the crowds and support them over to the finish line! Why not sign up to volunteer at the London Marathon event and join a team of cheerers along the route?
Volunteer to cheer on race day on Sunday 22nd April
- Full briefing and support from a WellChild member of staff
- Being part of a fun, enthusiastic and supportive team
- Enjoying an amazing event and soaking up the atmosphere
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Helping children and young people affected by serious illness
- Having reasonable expenses paid
- Transport provided for volunteers travelling from Cheltenham
- Team work
- Reliable and punctual
- Fun loving!