Supporting us as a company
Help us give seriously ill children the best chance to thrive. At home.
WellChild believes in partnership working and we need your help to achieve our mission. We create bespoke partnerships with companies, working together to meet clear objectives with mutual benefits.
How we can support you
- A dedicated Corporate Partnerships Account Manager
- Staff engagement opportunities including regular updates and ‘Seeing is Believing’ visits to showcase our work and share the impact of your support
- Unique volunteering opportunities – learn more about our Helping Hands programme here
- Networking and marketing opportunities – we offer a calendar of exclusive events and engagements – to find out more visit here
- Unique employee challenge opportunities – (link to challenge page) e.g. your own fire walk events
- Branding and Profile – with support from our experienced Communications team demonstrate your commitment to CSR
- We are experienced in working with our partners to build unique, fun and engaging fundraising campaigns, appropriate to your business practices.
- Event support – our experienced events team can help you organise your own fundraising events.
How we can work together
Corporate Donation Whether it’s a one-off donation or sponsoring an entire project, a gift from your company can make a life changing difference to a family caring for a seriously ill child. Our vital work wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of our corporate partners.
Charity of the Year We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you to understand your goals to create an inspiring, tailor-made partnership. Our aim is to maximise the partnership by offering an exciting range of fundraising, PR and employee engagement opportunities which are mutually beneficial.
Sponsorship Sponsorship is a fantastic way to support our work whilst benefiting from fantastic branding and PR opportunities. We have a wide range of sponsorship opportunities, from our flagship event, the WellChild Awards, attended by high value, influential audiences, to our Golf Days and high-profile involvement with the Jockey Club
Cause Related Marketing & Commercial Partnerships Stand out from the crowd and show your support for WellChild. Donating a percentage of your sales is a great way to demonstrate your commitment to the communities in which you operate and raise awareness of the needs of families supporting seriously ill children.
Payroll Giving Giving to WellChild directly from staff pay is a quick and efficient way to regularly support our work. A great incentive to encourage your employees to sign up is to match their donations.